Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2026 12:36 pm

lubinajugosa wrote:i've also tried this new version but the problem persist, just FYI although i thinkg that solving this was not the purpose since it still doesnt have the 6max option

The new version is just the addition of support for CoinPoker downloaded hand histories from the new client.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby ttmmyy » Sat May 02, 2026 12:06 pm

Is PT only for the downloaded handhistories or is it working at the tables?

Greetings

ttmmyy
ttmmyy
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 03, 2026 6:08 am

ttmmyy wrote:Is PT only for the downloaded handhistories or is it working at the tables?

The alpha version is only for the new CoinPoker downloaded hand histories.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby theftop » Sun May 03, 2026 1:04 pm

hello all, im sorry to ask but just to be 100%. I must download the Asian hand converter and pay 49 a month in order to use PT4 with Coinpoker? I just want to be clear. I think that's what I'm reading here but I want to be sure that you very much
theftop
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 02, 2026 5:41 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Thanksinadvance » Mon May 04, 2026 3:51 am

You are correct you need the hand converter.
Thanksinadvance
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 04, 2026 5:48 am

theftop wrote:hello all, im sorry to ask but just to be 100%. I must download the Asian hand converter and pay 49 a month in order to use PT4 with Coinpoker? I just want to be clear. I think that's what I'm reading here but I want to be sure that you very much

You can download your CoinPoker hands via the 'PokerIntel' section in the CoinPoker client and import them into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' - this does not require a converter. A converter is only required if you want to import hands while playing.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Romson » Mon May 04, 2026 8:17 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
theftop wrote:hello all, im sorry to ask but just to be 100%. I must download the Asian hand converter and pay 49 a month in order to use PT4 with Coinpoker? I just want to be clear. I think that's what I'm reading here but I want to be sure that you very much

You can download your CoinPoker hands via the 'PokerIntel' section in the CoinPoker client and import them into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' - this does not require a converter. A converter is only required if you want to import hands while playing.



II downloaded hand history from CoinPoker and on 1k hands I got 1k errors when tried to import from disk...
Romson
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2025 1:51 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby skilledtheory » Tue May 05, 2026 8:57 am

Any ETA for when Splash Pots and RIT will be supported via the downloadable HH? Thanks for the hard work on this.
skilledtheory
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 05, 2026 11:37 am

Romson wrote:II downloaded hand history from CoinPoker and on 1k hands I got 1k errors when tried to import from disk...

Have you updated to PokerTracker v4.18.20.3725 that was linked on the previous page?
skilledtheory wrote:Any ETA for when Splash Pots and RIT will be supported via the downloadable HH?

I don't have an ETA however if you want to be automatically notified of any updates in this regard then you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Thanksinadvance » Wed May 06, 2026 11:08 am

A coinpoker rep said he heard from devs that HH will work with PT4 by the 18th
Thanksinadvance
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests