How to create a filter cbet IP\OOP

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to create a filter cbet IP\OOP

Postby kovi11 » Sun Jan 11, 2026 2:04 pm

Hi I want to see how often I do it cbet % flop\turn\river, for SPR pot
I also want to know my fold to cbet % flop\turn\river, for SPR pot
When I am IP\OOP
kovi11
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2025 9:43 am

Re: How to create a filter cbet IP\OOP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 12, 2026 6:34 am

You can filter for IP/OOP via 'Hand Details -> Player Position'.

You can filter for the opportunity to CBet or for facing a CBet via 'Actions & Opportunities'.

Presuambly when you say 'SPR' (stack to pot ratio) you meant 'SRP' (single raised pot)? You can filter for a single raised pot via 'Hand Details -> Maximum Preflop Raise That Occurred':

Guide: Filters

There may also be custom statistics available in the Download Warehouse to directly display values without filtering.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17079
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests