Page 1 of 1

New fonts in 4.19?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:30 pm
by Chris1234
Were changes made to the fonts used in graphs in version 4.19?

I updated earlier and thought my eyes were going at first, so I pulled up some recent screenshots from the last version to compare. My monitor is set to 100% scaling, so I don't think the update has interrupted any old DPI scaling setting that might have been in place. This is all on Windows 11.

I have attached a couple of pictures to illustrate. One shows the side of a graph from the results tab (4.19 is on the left and the previous version is to the right). The second picture is from the main graphs section with 4.19 above and the previous version below.

I mainly want to check if this was intended or if some settings at my end may have been reset/changed following the update? I find the new font harder to read and slightly blurry, so would prefer the old look if possible. The font only seems different with graphs - all other menus/buttons/reports look the same from what I cant tell.

Re: New fonts in 4.19?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 11:02 am
by Flag_Hippo
There wasn't a specific change made to those fonts in PokerTracker v4.19. This particular update included a number of internal changes and upgrades to core systems which is likely why that text renders differently. I'll forward your feedback to the development team.

Re: New fonts in 4.19?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 5:21 pm
by Chris1234
Thanks for the reply. I'll cancel the opticians appointment :D