Page 1 of 1

How to pay for an annual subscription?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:44 am
by kovi11
Hi, A message appeared during loading РТ4, that the annual service period has expired
How can I pay for it?
so that I can update the tracker when the next update is released


I've already understood
You need to click the link in this message.
It will redirect to the payment page.

but the price was 30$ аnd now 45$ for Small Stakes

That’s really too much, considering the client bought it a year ago for 65$

Re: How to pay for an annual subscription?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:16 am
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately, our costs have continued to increase therefore we have had to increase the annual support & maintenance fee. We have grandfathered in all existing subscriptions to their existing rate however this does not apply to new subscriptions. If you have any further queries regarding your account or renewal you can contact the Sales team here.