Page 1 of 1

PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 pm
by Succubus
Hello

Yesterday amount 2,000,000 hands at a database you create new, total base of 16 GB today to start playing (game zoom) the system was going very slow on the huds took out or came out and performance the hard drive was going to 100%.

Is it perhaps too large a base of data?

Use PokerTracker 4.10.9, windows 8 and PostgreSQL 9.0.17 64-bit (I have 5GB of ram)

I have active Tune PostgreSQL.

Any ideas to make it go more fluid system?

Excuse my english speak it very badly.

A greeting!

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:57 am
by WhiteRider
Because Zoom hands happen so fast, with a large database that can work your computer quite hard.
Are you using any custom stats in your Hud? Custom stats are not currently cached in the database so will be slower than built-in stats.
I would expect the Hud to be able to keep up with Zoom tables if you use built-in stats, though.

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:09 am
by Succubus
WhiteRider wrote:Because Zoom hands happen so fast, with a large database that can work your computer quite hard.
Are you using any custom stats in your Hud? Custom stats are not currently cached in the database so will be slower than built-in stats.
I would expect the Hud to be able to keep up with Zoom tables if you use built-in stats, though.



Hello

If you use custom statistics.

What do you advise?

Do you think if I leave the database in the middle, in a million hands anger better?

Statistics personalize it best not to use?

regards

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 am
by kraada
Our next release should be out soon and have features that will help improve your experience considerably. At this point, honestly, I'd say wait for 4.11 and upgrade as soon as it's out and if you still have trouble we can talk then.

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:27 pm
by Succubus
kraada wrote:Our next release should be out soon and have features that will help improve your experience considerably. At this point, honestly, I'd say wait for 4.11 and upgrade as soon as it's out and if you still have trouble we can talk then.



Hello

Well then wait for the update 4.11, did you know the release date?

regards

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm
by kraada
I can't confirm any specific release date at this time, but we are very close barring any unforeseen surprises in the last minute testing.

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:08 am
by go2sleepmama
Hi, for those who has the PT4 v4.10.9, there will be a charge for the v.11 when it came out?

Re: PT4 slow in showing huds

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:08 am
by WhiteRider
No - all updates to PT4 are free for PT4 owners.