Page 1 of 1

Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:13 am
by VCardKiller
Hi,

Does anyone have direct contact with Mart or anyone involved with this software? I am having major issues since the last PT4 update and 99% sure it's because of there vs hero pack I installed a while back. I had the issue before and Mart got back to me but that was 2 years ago and I don't even know if they are in service anymore. I need the installer files, both uninstall and install ones tilted: "pph_vs_hero_9_0-uninstall.sql" and "pph_vs_hero_9_0.sql". I can't access them on the site as I'm getting this "403 - Forbidden" image (https://gyazo.com/b8ea0017eea2af8bc006825003443aa1) when I click a link from an old email from years back. Hopefully, someone can help with either the installer files or with a contact for him. Fwiw, I emailed the support email: [email protected] and am awaiting a reply. I just want to make this post to hopefully speed up the process as playing without a hud + not being able to see results atm isn't ideal...

Regards,

VCardkiller

Re: Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:23 am
by Blade76
I wrote you an PM

Re: Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:15 pm
by HYPERION666
VCardKiller wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have direct contact with Mart or anyone involved with this software? I am having major issues since the last PT4 update and 99% sure it's because of there vs hero pack I installed a while back. I had the issue before and Mart got back to me but that was 2 years ago and I don't even know if they are in service anymore. I need the installer files, both uninstall and install ones tilted: "pph_vs_hero_9_0-uninstall.sql" and "pph_vs_hero_9_0.sql". I can't access them on the site as I'm getting this "403 - Forbidden" image (https://gyazo.com/b8ea0017eea2af8bc006825003443aa1) when I click a link from an old email from years back. Hopefully, someone can help with either the installer files or with a contact for him. Fwiw, I emailed the support email: [email protected] and am awaiting a reply. I just want to make this post to hopefully speed up the process as playing without a hud + not being able to see results atm isn't ideal...

Regards,

VCardkiller


I have the same problem. Any solution

Re: Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:06 pm
by VCardKiller
HYPERION666 wrote:
VCardKiller wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have direct contact with Mart or anyone involved with this software? I am having major issues since the last PT4 update and 99% sure it's because of there vs hero pack I installed a while back. I had the issue before and Mart got back to me but that was 2 years ago and I don't even know if they are in service anymore. I need the installer files, both uninstall and install ones tilted: "pph_vs_hero_9_0-uninstall.sql" and "pph_vs_hero_9_0.sql". I can't access them on the site as I'm getting this "403 - Forbidden" image (https://gyazo.com/b8ea0017eea2af8bc006825003443aa1) when I click a link from an old email from years back. Hopefully, someone can help with either the installer files or with a contact for him. Fwiw, I emailed the support email: [email protected] and am awaiting a reply. I just want to make this post to hopefully speed up the process as playing without a hud + not being able to see results atm isn't ideal...

Regards,

VCardkiller


I have the same problem. Any solution


I am waiting to hear back from Mart. Hoping it will be soon! 99.9% sure all I need is the uninstaller file and everything will be working fine again. I will send another email to him now!

Re: Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:05 am
by VCardKiller
http://www.pokerhuds.com/installers/pph ... ll.sql.txt
http://www.pokerhuds.com/installers/pph ... _0.sql.txt

Thank me later :)

When you download, just remove the txt part and run the SQL in pgadmin like you did before when you installed vs hero pack

Re: Direct contact for propokerhuds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:10 pm
by HYPERION666
Ok thank you