Page 1 of 1

Coin Poker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:19 pm
by wallacedavidl
Hey, Team -

Are you aware of a Hand Grabber tool that works in the US for Coin Poker?

Thanks...

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 4:07 am
by Flag_Hippo
With the release of PokerTracker v4.18.25 auto-import and HUD support for CoinPoker has been removed to comply with CoinPoker's Third-Party Tools & Software policy. Hands downloaded from CoinPoker can still be manually imported:

CoinPoker Configuration Guide

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 1:01 pm
by josevalerio2703
I download the hands and import them, but when I go to review them, almost all players have nearly the same stats—I haven't found a single player with a VPIP over 40.

Re: Coin Poker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:47 am
by Flag_Hippo
josevalerio2703 wrote:I download the hands and import them, but when I go to review them, almost all players have nearly the same stats—I haven't found a single player with a VPIP over 40.

CoinPoker player names are anonymous and unique in every single hand so you cannot review other player stats. You can check this by reviewing your CoinPoker hand histories in Notepad. The stats you are seeing are the total accumulated stats for that seat.